newheader 11-2016

The Magistrate Court of DeKalb County, Georgia

English | Espaņol    
  556 N. McDonough Street, DeKalb County Courthouse
Decatur, GA 30030-3356
Home Page Civil Issues Criminal Issues Misdemeanor Mental Health Court FAQs Contact

DeKalb County Magistrate Court Civil Issues


Where can I get a copy of a case disposition?

return to FAQs page
For a misdemeanor case, you will request the disposition from the State Court clerk's office. For felony cases, please make your request with the Superior Court clerk's office. The clerk's office of the State Court retains original misdemeanor case files for the last three (3) years on site. Superior Court retains rerecords on site for the last five (5) years. Upon request, the clerk will make a certified copy of the case disposition. There is a fee for this certified copy. Older files stored offsite must be ordered from the county's records retention center. Once a request has been made it takes (3) three to (10) ten days for the file to be delivered to the clerk's office.

return to FAQs page

© The Magistrate Court of DeKalb County | All Rights Reserved Site Map  /  Disclaimer/Terms of Use
The Magistrate Court of DeKalb County, Georgia | 556 N. McDonough Street, Suite 270, DeKalb County Courthouse, Decatur, GA 30030-3356 | Phone: 404-371-2261
The Diversion Treatment Court of DeKalb County | 556 N. McDonough St. Room 1200D, DeKalb County Courthouse, DeKalb County Courthouse, Decatur, GA 30030 | Phone: 404-371-2241

Website Consultation, Website Design, and Search Engine Optimzation provided by WebXperts Design Inc. | 508 Compliance Consultation provided by