Online Dispute Resolution (ODR)

DeKalb County Magistrate Court provides Online Dispute Resolution to you as a free, easy, and convenient way to resolve your dispute from your computer or mobile device. Click here to learn more.

Tenant Landlord Assistance Coalition (TLAC)

Find My Case

Please use the buttons below to select the appropriate case type.